WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
As a VAT Analyst/Associate (VAT) with at least 2 years of experience you will be reporting to the Senior VAT Manager within the Tax Team and support on the group’s Indirect Tax compliance (VAT/GST/JCT, etc.)within the globalPerform group as well as help in ad-hoc projects.
You will have financial background and experience in UK VAT and be highly competent in tax accounting. For this role both advanced English and MS Office skills are a must. EU VAT experience is a plus.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Preparation and submission of UK VAT returns handled internally through Oracle as well as assisting on the coordination of the returns prepared through international external advisors. Preparation of US Sales tax returns.
- VAT process: coordination with Poland team of posting monthly journals, completing BS reconciliations, arrange and recording payments, etc.
- Compliance management and maintenance / improvement of process documentation.
- Liaise with other teams to deal with accounting, audits, systems and projects
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- UK VAT experience
- Fluent English both written and verbal
- MS Excel advanced user
- 2 years of experience working in an international organisation including liaising with contacts overseas
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge of other MS Office software (Powerpoint, Word, 365, etc.)
- Knowledge of Oracle is a plus
- EU VAT experience is a plus
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
At Perform Group we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, funand fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company. We are passionate about what we do and good at it too! We have over 2,800 employees with an extensive network of freelance specialists. We have a strong team with experts from Netflix, Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, YouView and Now TV. We’re growing rapidly and launching into new global markets every year.
DAZN is our sports streaming service that allows fans to watch their sport, their way, live or on-demand. With access to the world’s best sports, fans can watch their favourite teams, leagues and players anytime, anywhere, for one simple, affordable price and with no long-term contract. DAZN has over 8,000 live events a year and features the widest array of live sports ever offered on one TV service. DAZN can play, pause and rewind anytime with no commercial interruptions and no long-term commitments.
DAZN is currently available in Canada, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Japan on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles. In 2018, we’re soon to be launching in the US and Italy.
THE BENEFITS YOU WILL ENJOY WHEN YOU JOIN WILL INCLUDE…
25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to the Perform/DAZN online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professionaldevelopment. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding 'Refer a Friend’ scheme. If you fancy a move abroad, Perform are currently seeking the best talent in the world.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
- Sports Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'