Value Steam Lead
Job title: Value Stream Lead
Salary Range: £45,000 to £50,000 pa plus benefits
Continuous Improvement, Business Improvement, Lean, 5S, VSM, Kaizen, Root Cause Analysis
A Value Stream Lead is required with knowledge of introducing value stream improvements and business improvement. Candidates with experience of the introducing value stream and CI plans to improve performance and eliminate waste within business operations and a manufacturing environment would be well received.
Due to continued growth this company, a world class supplier of electrical and power products based in Nottinghamshire requires a forward thinking and proactive Value Stream Lead with experience of VSM, lean and process improvements for a new permanent role. As a Value Stream Lead you will be required to:
- Be accountable for all operational results (People, Safety, Inventory, Quality, Cost, & Delivery) across the value stream defined from raw material reception through finished goods.
- Be accountable for reporting & delivering to all KPI’s which drive operations to continuously improve, ensuring Team Leaders (TL) maintain all key KPI data & visual management boards.
- Define and deliver CI Plans for the value stream from future state maps.
- Be accountable for contact between value stream and all external stakeholders in the production process in terms of delivery performance, quality issues, & flow between facilities.
- Through the TLs, ensure that all employees are fully conversant & compliant with Company’s H&S policies and that all relevant legislation are effectively implemented/managed.
- Support Operations Manager and Plant Manager in all business aspects.
The Value Stream Lead should have the following skills or experience:
- 3-5 plus years work experience in a with end to end lean value stream.
- 5 plus years management experience in a production/lean work environment.
- Proven experience in setting process and monitoring for future improvement opportunities.
- Desirable- prior exposure to systems engineering business (Project based business).
- Demonstrate the highest level of customer focus and setting the highest levels of expectation within the teams to meet and exceed business plans.
- Strategic, business mind to plan future improvement strategy and execute.
- A self-motivated, proactive individual with high achievement drive and initiative, excellent verbal and written communication skills and good organisational awareness.
- Ability to impact and influence fellow workers.
- Demonstrate cultural awareness and sensitivity whilst working within diverse environments.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of value stream and process improvements seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Nottinghamshire based world class organization will offer you:
- £45,000 to £50,000 pa plus benefits
- Offers excellent career progression & development within a forward-thinking organization
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of value stream, VSM, lean and process improvement within a manufacturing arena and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Value Stream Lead role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on or email
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'