My client is a highly reputable, regional business providing a range of services to the property and commercial market. They are one of the longest established firms in the West Country with an enviable reputation. They operate a supportive culture and they are expanding their team further.
We are seeking a Valuation Surveyor to work in Yeovil on a full time, permanent basis. The salary is negotiable, dependent on experience.
Main duties include;
- Undertaking residential (possibly some commercial) building conditions surveys, homebuyers reports, defect diagnosis and residential valuations
- Writing detailed reports on property for purposes such as rent reviews, investment potential, valuations for mortgages and other purposes, marketability and building surveys;
- Negotiating with confidence, orally and in writing, on issues such as rents;
- Selling and buying properties and sites on behalf of clients;
- Conducting both private and panel work
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must have;
- Substantial experience in a similar role
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to lead and influence others
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
This will suit an individual who is currently working in a similar role who wants to embark upon a new and interesting role.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.