Excellent opportunity for someone with property experience in seeking a role that utilises their property experience but without having to work weekends. Our Colchester based property client are seeking a valuation executive due to an increase in business levels and an ever-demanding client base. To be considered for this opportunity of valuation executive you must possess experience within the property industry, have high typing speed, excellent communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment. As valuation executive, you will be responsible for building client relationships in preparing detailed valuation reports and possess previous experience within a similar role.
- Preparing detailed valuation reports to the client
- Ensure all information contained within the reports is accurate, evidenced and reasoned, enforced by strong attention to detail with grammar.
- Consistently achieve the benchmarked criteria in accordance to performance monitoring and against agreed KPI’s.
- Creating and maintaining rapport with their estate agents and securing new leads/sales to their Panel of agents.
- Support the Sales Director in development of new data and work towards constant improvement of reports generated.
- Support teams on the application process with the ability to construct deals where necessary.
- Work proactively in building and maintain strong working relationships with clients and flexibilityto work within other areas of the team when required
- Knowledge of estate agency/property/new homes and related practices i.e financial services, part exchange is needed.
- Excellent communication skills, confident and articulate telephone manner with the ability to build rapport with customers delivering high levels of customer service.
- Preparation of detailed reports which require analytical skills
- Motivate and help coach team members to maximise their potential
- Ability to challenge with adequate reasoning.
- Ability to produce accurate work utilising English literacy and can write and type reports.
Benefits to you
- Free parking
- Modern offices
- Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
- progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work for expanding successful company
- Competitive salary £18k - £24k plus bonus dependant on experience
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has not been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job