Our client is an innovative start-up that operates in the retail arena in both the UK and internationally. We are now recruiting for a UX researcher for a role based in central London. This is an ideal opportunity for a UX Researcher to grow and develop their skills with a dynamic brand that is growing globally!
- Facilitate remote usability studies including study design, analysis, report development, and presentation of results, as well as observe lab testing remotely.
- Keen interest in understanding the behaviours of users across multi-platforms
- Help develop and maintain UX/UI testing standards and guidelines for methodology usage, testing materials, test planning, recruiting and test preparation.
- Identify trends and interpret insights into potential design and innovation opportunities and solutions.
- Gather insights about users from a variety of research methods, including surveys, surveys, interviews, log analysis, usability studies, diary studies, ethnographic observation.
- Previous experience as a User Experience Researcher
An understanding of creating personas, customer journey maps and process flows
- comfortable in designing online behavioural analysis and user testing
- Work with product managers and product designers to understand the business requirements and objectives to determine the type, size and scope of user research projects.
- Confident in creating questionnaires, survey programming, fielding and monitoring data collection, analysis, report development, and presentation of results.
- comfortable in interacting with and influencing senior stakeholders
A Degree in Psychology, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science or similar would be favourable
- Previous exposure to Agile software development environments
- Comfortable working with Product Owners, Product Analysts and UX Designers Work with the design team to drive the research agenda
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this great opportunity, please forward a copy of your CV to or call Suj on for more information