Job; UX Researcher - Manchester
This company is looking for UX Researchers to join their award winning, fast paced Conversion Optimisation Agency based in Manchester City Centre. Working with big brand clients this is a great opportunity to join and learn from a team of industry leading practitioners. They are passionate about improving the online buying experience for their clients’ customers.
As their UX Researcher you will work with their team of designers and collaboratively, with other disciplines, to create digital solutions. You will need to bring empathy and audience understanding in the design process using techniques from across the range of User Experience skills, including user research, testing, information architecture, UX design, and UX strategy.
The role involves;
- Managing their Biometric User Lab - the most advanced User Lab in Manchester - conducting research sessions and reporting on findings for clients
- Combining an analytical approach with strategic mind-set to present findings in an easy to digest format
- Creation of UX outputs including user personas, user journeys and user process flows
- Carrying out detailed and in-depth website heuristic analyses evaluating usability
- Interpreting data and analysing results using statistical techniques
- Analysing actual performance against test scenarios to determine future outcomes
The right person will have;
- Active experience of set up and running of qualitative and quantitative user research activities including user testing, depth interviews, tree testing, card sorting, survey-based techniques, etc
- An understanding of Google Analytics, and heat-mapping/customer experience analytics tools e.g. Hotjar, Content Square etc
- Experience of market research groups and user testing
- Advanced MS Excel
- Knowledge of SQL
- Excellent attention to detail and data driven
- An interest in marketing, HCI, CRO, user psychology
(NB: the research side is the important bit of this job... you won't be doing any UX Design)
- £’s; fully DoE up to £35k + benefits (flexible working hours etc),
- Location; central Manchester M1 (Portland Street),
- How to get to them; short walk/s to-from Oxford Road, Piccadilly, Victoria train stations.
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'