The UX Engineer will be responsible for:
- Building task based UI for user workflows
- Identify UX improvements
- UX Design and applications branding
- Create the workflow for the future UX team within the company
- Create and present UX deliverables (IA, wireframes, workflows, prototypes, journeys)
- Content creation for business, brand and awareness
- Demonstrate passion around the customer journey
To be the right UX Engineer for us, you'll come with the following:
- Understanding of Rest API’s and Authentication
- Experience building web applications
- State Management Techniques
- Creativity from a strong experience with design tools
One of the fastest growing companies within their sector, with ambition to provide the best home-delivery reputable services within the UK. Supplying the biggest technology and furnishing brands, specialising in high-value purchases. Delivering the very best customer experience and putting the client first.
Interested in the UX Engineer opportunity? Click ‘apply’ now for a genuine opportunity for interview!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'