UX designer – Manchester - £35,000
An experienced UX designer is required to join a market-leading company who are expanding due to year-on-year growth. They love to see people smile, dance, and let their hair down and celebrate as well as taking the stress out of Organising a party. Due to growth, an experienced UX designer is required to join a friendly, supportive and high-performing team of web development, design, UAT, infrastructure and IT service specialist on the next exciting stage of their journey. The UX designer will play a pivotal role in defining the core online customer experience across the UK and European websites. You will work collaboratively with the team and other stakeholders to create a world-class user experience – identifying user needs, producing wireframes, prototyping solutions, testing ideas and refining designs with data and user feedback.
- Own the online customer experience across all UK and European websites
- Analyse both quantitative and qualitative data in order to generate strategic and tactical insights, and actionable recommendations that improve the customer experience
- Design, conduct, analyse and report user-centred design research, usability testing, and live A/B and multivariate testing
- Define the UX strategy and toolkit, and establish how it all fits in with the continuously evolving product development lifecycle
- Collaborate with the design studio and marketing team to ensure brand and design consistency across the digital estate
Essential skills required;
- Highly proficient in UX design practices such as wireframing, prototyping, journey mapping, process/user flows, persona development and heuristic evaluation
- Experience across various UX research methodologies including Organising/moderating usability testing and conducting stakeholder interviews, task-focused analysis, workshops, remote testing, surveys and competitor analysis
- Understand the value design and research practices that can deliver and know when to use them as part of a complete UCD process
- Strong analytical capabilities and comfortable using data to validate recommendations and spot connections across data sources, Google Analytics experience
- Proven experience of A/B and multivariate testing including setup, running and reporting, platforms like Optimizely, Google Optimize, VWO, Maxymiser
- Knowledge of popular design and UX tools such as Adobe Cloud, Axure, Invision, Marvel, Balsamiq, Sketch and Proto.oi
- A portfolio of designs and case studies which highlight how your strong your understanding of UCD practices have created measurable difference to the quality of digital products you’ve worked on
If you believe you have the experience and skillset as a UX designer and researcher, and you are currently seeking your next challenge with a fantastic, market-leading business then please apply/ Alternatively you can send your latest CV to for an introductory conversation.
Premier Group are acting as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'