User Experience Consultant - Edinburgh - 6 Months - Outside IR35
- Experience of designing and undertaking user research projects
- Experience of using a range of UX research techniques
- Experience of completing customer journey maps, facilitating workshops
- Sketching and wireframing experience
- Demonstrable ability to deliver actionable user insights and experience, working with and influencing design and delivery teams to ensure that these are embedded in design thinking.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job