URGENT CALL Level 3 Teaching Assistants NEEDED NOW
The Teaching Team Urgently need Level 3 Teaching Assistants for various full and part time roles in Leicester City & County Primary Schools working with Foundation Stage (FS1, FS2, Nursery, Reception), Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2) children as a general Teaching Assistant or SEN Teaching Assistant.
We have a variety of job roles which include daily supply, short term and long term contracts that can potentially work around your schedule.
If have a Level 3 Teaching Assistant or Nursery Nurse qualification and you have expereience of working in a whole classroom or as a SEN teaching Assistaany then please give us a call. We will be able to go through all the current placements we have available and work out the best ones to suit your needs!
- Have a Teaching Assistant or Nursery Nurse Level 3 Qualification equivalent to an NVQ
- Have experience of working in a Primary School
- Have experience of working with children in Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2
- Have experience of working with Children who have Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Have experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Want a flexible working week
- Like undertaking new challenges
- Have three (3) or more days available per week
Then please contact us via the 'Apply now' button, pm us at Facebook on - theteachingteam or via Twitter at - @theteachingteam or visit our website by typing TheTeachingTeam into Google!
- Primary School
- Assistant Teaching
- Nursery Nurse
- Key Stage