Self Employed Upholsterer / Upholstery Technician Contractors Wanted!
Earn over £5,000 per month - (Must have own vehicle and tools)
Various roles across the UK, Scotland and Ireland
Are you an experienced Furniture Technician, Upholsterer or Upholstery Technician?
We currently have a number of different contracts across the UK on both a Full Time employed basis or as a Self-Employed Contractor basis.
We are searching for highly skilled people for the following roles:
- Upholstery Technician
- Furniture Technician
- Furniture Restorer
- Cabinet Technician (Wood Repair)
- French Polisher
PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE FIELD BASED ROLES AND REQUIRE A FULL UK DRIVERS LICENCE
Many roles are working on behalf of national furniture repair specialists, retailers and manufacturers. They currently require a skilled Upholsterer or Furniture Technician with furniture repair experience to carry our professional furniture and upholstery repairs on old and new furniture in customers homes. The successful Furniture Technician / Upholsterer / Cabinet Technician must have experience working as a professional in the above-mentioned roles i.e. be skilled in upholstery and Re- upholstery repairs and / or furniture restoration experience.
We particularly would like to hear from an Upholsterer or Upholstery / Cabinet Technicians with experience in Leather and vinyl repairs, hand stitching, cabinet repairs, modern and old furniture restoration techniques. We may also consider a Carpenter / Joiner / French Polisher who is looking to learn and gain further furniture restoration skills.
Upholstery / Furniture Technician Key accountabilities:
- Travelling to various locations, working within customers homes or on site to carry out professional upholstery and furniture repairs or wood-based cabinet finishing / polishing
- To ensure all repairs meet the required quality standard and are free from defect
- Manage your own workload to ensure the most efficient use of time and resources
- To represent the company in their customers homes and ensure the customer experience is a positive one
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'