Job Title: Unit Nurse Manager
Salary: £34,500 (£18.50 36 hours available) + Paid Breaks + Meals on Shift + Other Benefits
Service: Rehabilitation younger adults with Complex Care, and General Elderly and Dementia Care
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Share Scheme Shares - If the site meets regulatory and commercial targets, everyone benefits.
- Nursing Pin Reimbursed.
- Retail and Leisure Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Paid Breaks
- Annual Bonus'
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Up to 12% Employer Contribution Pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
In this purpose built facility, a range of rehabilitative services are provided for younger adults with needs more complex, such as spinal injuries, neurological conditions or tracheotomy care. We are currently looking for an experienced nurse to step into the unit manager role, where you will be overlooking and assisting with the operational and managerial responsibilities within the facility.
This Company has the most Outstanding/Good Rated CQC homes, and the Least Inadequate ratings out of all the Large healthcare providers.
If you would like to learn more about this vacancy and progress forward with any applications, please do give me a call on my direct number , or please email me at . We are looking to book interviews for this position as soon as possible.
Applicants must be a nurse, with a passion to develop and learn, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN. APPHC