Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Unit Manager (RGN / RMN / RNLD)
Location: Outskirts of North Shields, Tyne and Wear
Salary: £33,280 per annum (£16.00 p/hour) + excellent benefits
Hours: Full-time available
Shifts: Days or Nights available
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Unit Manager (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to work for one of the UK's leading healthcare providers and the opportunity to join a beautiful nursing home based on the outskirts of North Shields. The home is ideally situated in a pleasant town in between Wallsend and North Shields and is close to public transport links.
This bright and fresh service has beautifully decorated lounge areas, as well as a landscaped garden for residents to relax and enjoy. The home provides a welcoming and friendly atmosphere and the staff are passionate about the high quality of care that they provide. The Home Manager is looking for an enthusiastic Unit Manager (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to join their friendly team of staff on a permanent basis.
Person Specification: Our client is looking for a Unit Manager of any specialism ( RGN, RMN or RNLD all considered). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature and the willingness to get stuck in. Previous managerial experience is essential for this role.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Employee discount scheme for high street shops and services
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- Preceptorship programme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye tests
- £1000 for referring a friend to the company
- The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
- The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 5.6 weeks' annual leave
- Comprehensive induction
- Career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
If you would like to know more information about this role, please email your CV to or call Jane Strode-Gibbons on .