Offering a competitive salary of £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience, this firm is seeking an ambitious individual who would oversee there U.K. tax compliance function.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Responsible for managing the client relationship and billing of advisory clients sitting within the UK/US tax department.
• Responsible for the timely, efficient and accurate delivery of all tax compliance projects.
• Responsible for coordinating the delivery timelines of all other departments internationally to ensure UK compliance deadlines are met.
• Responsible for communicating and tracking all payments of corporate, income, state taxes and social security taxes.
• Responsible for the training, support and professional development of all staff within the tax department.
• Responsible for all project processes, software solutions and communication.
• Responsible for the pricing and budgeting of all UK tax compliance work.
• Responsible for planning, communicating and documenting all income distributions for clients.
• Responsible for the method and format of internal information flowing in and out of the department.
Skills and Education
• ACA or ACCA Qualification with a strong background in personal tax
• Methodical and organised
• Good communication skills at all levels
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Keen interest in learning
• Ability to structure effective internal team processes and resources.
• Ability to identify and enhance business deliverables regarding client services.
• Effective and professional communicator with internal and external stakeholders and cross multiple jurisdictions
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business