UK Sales Development Manager, retail fixtures and store equipment
£35k + bonus + car allowance
Are you someone who...
- Loves sales, account management and building strong relationships with people?
• Loves being in front of customers?
• Loves to share awesome solutions to customer challenges?
If so, read on...
Join this International leader in the design and manufacture of store equipment for global brands and retailers to manage their UK distributor channel
Perfect for people with 2-3 years field based account management experience and a proven track record in B2B selling
As an external Distributor Manager, you’ll be responsible for creating new business opportunities within the existing Distributor network. You’ll need to build and maintain relationships, and those with your clients end users customers, in order to maximise the adoption of globally award-winning products and concepts to retain and grow existing revenues. Fully accountable for activity and results within your base, you’ll be responsible for margins, sales, growth, cash management etc..
Probably educated to "A" level/Degree standard and IT literate, your enthusiastic attitude with a business management understanding will enhance your success when communicating at the most senior level. Strong commercial awareness, consultative sales skills and the tenacity to satisfy even some of the most demanding clients is essential.
Experience in the commercial interior, construction, specification or fixturing industry is considered an advantage however the ability to win new business and manage existing business clients is a minimum requirement.
- Communicate the value proposition to and discuss industry growth trends with partners, decision makers and business owners
- Establish strong, lasting relationships at all levels
- Constantly work towards adding value to the account
- Identify and sell strategically to create a strong pipeline
- Work closely with internal teams and Operations to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and revenue growth with existing customers and Distributor partners.
- Build your own pipeline of prospects within the target market
- Consistently strive to maximize value within each account
- Ensure timely, accurate and appropriate reporting back to the business
Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years field experience in an account management or solution selling, relevant sales role
- Evidence of above-quota software sales, preferably retail solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of selling at SME / mid-market / Distributor / Partner level
- Self-motivated, action orientated, full of positive energy and a strong team player
- Autonomous hunter mentality with the ability to work remotely.
- Initiative and ability to work autonomously
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent and clear writing skills
- An enthusiasm for sales and an ability for building strong relationships and rapport with customers
- Attention to detail and follow-up
- CRM discipline
- Self-motivation, energy, dynamism and passion
- Determination to succeed
We’re looking for successful sales professional who are home based with flexibility for travel.
- Business Development
- Consultative Sales
- Field Sales
- Driving New Business
- Channel Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"