Exciting high growth Fin Tech business based in the City of London is looking for a high calibre individual with relevant experience to join its finance department as the UK Finance Planning & Analysis Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Finance in a Finance team of c.20, the UK FP&A Manager will manage one part-qualified Analyst.
As a UK Financial Planning & Analysis Manager you will be…
- Responsible for the annual UK budget and periodic rolling forecasts and ongoing management of the financial model, including P&L, B/S and Cashflows.
- Project analysis and assessment of business cases - involving scenario testing and ad-hoc analysis work.
- Create strong business partnerships with relevant departments.
- Liaison with Management accounts team on variance analysis.
- Working with the UK Finance Director on projects, analysis and budget/forecasting presentation
Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) with relevant FP&A / Business Partnering / Commercial Finance experience
Advanced Excel skills ~ best practice in model design and build
Strong attention to detail and determination with a high level of accuracy.
Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
Exceptional organisational skills.
A team-player, who can take responsibility and work with a high level of autonomy
Strong reporting and presentation skills
Desirable but not essential experience....
- Managerial experience
- Fin Tech or Financial Services industry experience
- Smartview and Tableau experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant and dynamic organisation which is growing fast and can offer excellent career progression