Cathedral Appointments are seeking an IT professional with experience in Skype for Business/Lync to join a well-established service provider in Exeter. The purpose of this role is to provide remote and onsite technical support to customers. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing and fast-paced team.
- Providing support on issues passed to you either as part of a project or from the Service Desk
- Microsoft Skype for Business/Lync administration and support
- Act as an escalation point for issues raised by either other UC colleagues or the Service Desk
- Provide mentoring and support to junior members of the UC team
- Get involved in sales events e.g. the delivery of webinars
- Review and measure the success of ongoing work assignments, always looking for ways to improve efficiency/service provided to customers
- Comfortable working with SSL Certificates
- Competent in Windows server administration, installation and troubleshooting, along with accompanying roles including Archive Directory, DHCP, DNS, Exchange, Group Policy, SQL and RRAS
- Networking administration and troubleshooting skills in switching, routers and firewalls
- Comfortable installing Windows updates and service packs on servers.
- Experience in administration and support of Microsoft Cloud solutions including Office 365
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a reputable, dynamic business based in Exeter. The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of Skype for Business/Lync and be able to confidently resolve technical issues for customers. Our client will also consider those individuals that offer Avaya/IP Office experience. In return, our client offers a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits and a good work life balance. A driving license is required as on-site working may be necessary. If you have the skills desired for this role, please send through your CV.
- Competitive salary
- Mileage Allowance
- 23 days Holiday a year (plus Bank Holidays) rising to 28 days (plus Bank Holidays).
- Training and development opportunities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Personal Pension Plan
Keywords: Unified Communications, UC, Skype for Business, Lync, Avaya, IP Office, Archive Directory, DHCP, DNS, Exchange, Group Policy, SQL, RRAS
- Server Administration
- Windows Server
- Unified Communications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job