UAT Test Manager - Field Services Refresh - Edinburgh - £350-£495 per day
The purpose of the role is to organise, plan and deliver the acceptance testing aspects of the Field Services Refresh Project to ensure that the needs of the project lifecycle and the software component testing standard are fully met. As part of this programme, the existing Field Services application needs to be replaced.
* Strong customer focus, business knowledge and commercial awareness
* Ability to develop effective working partnerships with internal and external teams
* A full understanding of test and project delivery lifecycles
* Management of UAT Testing teams
* Proven experience in delivering test projects
* A technical understanding of hardware and software technologies e.g. Oracle, Windows, UNIX, Weblogic etc
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* ISEB/ISTQB Test Foundation and management
* Previous experience in testing the ClickMobile Touch product or similar
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.