Tyre Retail Assistant - National Automotive Brand
Tyre Retail Assistant
My client is an exciting and fast growing national automotive company offering superb training and development opportunities. They are currently seeking a Tyre Retail Assistant to work on a full time, permanent basis for their growing team in Rugby, Warwickshire.
Benefits include an excellent working environment, employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres, and an opportunity to earn bonus. This is a great opportunity to work with a proactive and friendly team that offers a variation of duties each day.
As a Tyre Retail Assistant you will:
- Act as a first point of contact for Customers.
- Provide quotations and advice when necessary.
- Completion of associated paperwork.
- Ensure that the customer is dealt with in a professional manner.
- Promote company products and services.
- Following all Health and Safety procedures.
- Reporting and documenting fault/defective equipment.
- Compliance to Company policies and procedures in respect of vehicle inspections.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous retail experience
- Be a team player with a focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Have a keen eye for details and be literate and numerate.
- Have an enthusiastic and flexible approach to your work.
- Full and valid UK driving licence
Please get in touch for further details or to apply - we look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'