£8.00 - £8.50ph (DOE)
Required to start ASAP Temporary
A growing, fast paced organisation is seeking for an experienced Typist to join their busy office based in Barnstaple. The successful candidate will be an experienced clerical worker who will perform general office duties including data entry, typing, and filing. The successful candidate will need to be able to start immediately and have previous experience within a similar role.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.15pm.
The suitable candidate:
- Knowledge in the use of computers and various word processing, database and spreadsheet program
- Knowledge of operating office equipment
- Knowledge of alphanumeric filing systems
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Can work well under pressure
- Types, maintains records, logs and databases
- Answers telephone communications and records messages
- Communicates in a positive and effective manner with staff and clients
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Makes appointments and maintains calendar
- Duplicates and collates
- Maintains records
In return, our client will offer:
A permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job