Job Type: Part time, temporary
Pay rate: £11.18ph + Planning time £11.18 per hour
Connect2Kent are seeking a part time temporary ESOL Tutor within an Adult Education Centre in Kent.
Other opportunities also arise across our other centres based across Kent to cover various courses within Adult Education and across Kent apprenticeships.
You will need:-
* Teaching qualification
* Experience in relevant occupational area
* Experience of teaching, learning and assessment functions.
* Ability and willingness to work flexibly as well as ability to travel to meet the requirements of the service.
Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* Applicants must undergo a DBS check at a cost of £54 (unless on the DBS Update Service)
* Supply referees to cover the last 3 years of employment
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
Due to the urgent nature of this position, please respond to this advert online in the first instance. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful for this role.
Connect2Kent is an agency acting as an employment business and as an equal opportunity agency.
Close date - 28/02/18