TUI Retail Senior Retail Manager
Joining the TUI Retail Team as a Senior Manager, you will lead a team to become destination experts that will recommend and sell holidays and extras to a range of our customers. You will put all customers and employees at the heart of our business and constantly ‘go the extra smile’ by creating unforgettable holiday experiences that make us famous for service and create customers for life.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. We are building a single customer facing team across our airline, contact centre, overseas and retail service teams that will deliver a consistent, contemporary service to every single customer. Joining us will not only provide opportunities for you to grow your management career, but the benefits of being part of an exciting multi-cultural united team.
What you will be doing
As a Senior Retail Manager your leadership will help to create unforgettable holiday experiences for all of our customers with your personality, professionalism and personalised service. You will be forward thinking. Using modern technology, customer feedback and insights you will spot trends, challenge the way we work and find new ways to improve customer satisfaction, loyalty and grow our business. Your team’s knowledge will help us collaborate, answering questions for our international colleagues and customers.
You will inspire and respect your colleagues whilst sharing a great amount of fun. Additionally you will encourage your team to be pro-active, investigate and resolve every question or complaint and learn from their results. If things do not go quite right, you will be confident to step in, take ownership and resolve any issues straight away. Similarly you will take the opportunity to assist with incidents and emergencies, but regardless you will always ‘go the extra smile’.
Your expertise will assist you to coach, develop and performance-manage your team consistently whilst setting high performance standards that drive engagement, and lead you to exceed all company, sales and service targets. Finally you will be accountable for the balancing of accounts, compliance to company procedures, health and safety due-diligence and the varying responsibilities of managing your local store.
What we are looking for
- A customer driven, positive manager with a proven passion for delivering contemporary service
- A confident and fun motivator with the drive to exceed targets and overcome challenges
- Skilled to coach, develop and performance manage multi-cultural teams
- Leads by example and comfortable to trouble-shoot in challenging times
- Ability to engage and collaborate at all times with customers and colleagues of varying nationalities
- Very efficient with the ability to prioritise yet consistently deliver with attention to detail
- The highest personal standards and pride in attitudes and behaviours displayed
- Leads business change and can embed new technology continuously
- Willing to embrace and encourage full participation in helping to deliver sustainable holidays
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Working within TUI group
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. Covering the entire touristic value chain under one roof we employ 63,000 people in over 100 countries and offer 20 million customers comprehensive services in around 180 destinations worldwide.
Help make our customers smile and in return you will receive a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
How to apply
Apply online, we just need a few details from you and your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"