We are currently recruiting for staff to work within a Wet & Frozen Food Production Environment for the beginning of their upcoming season.
Shift Times are 6am until 5pm Monday to Thursday & 6am until 3pm on a Friday with some optional shifts available at a weekend.
This is an ongoing role for candidates who are looking for weekly work.
Pay Rates per hour are :
18 - 24 year olds
- £7.38 per hour.
- Overtime is paid after 40 hours worked weekly at a pay rate of £9.81 per hour.
25 year olds +
- £7.83 per hour.
- Overtime is paid after 40 hours worked weekly at a pay rate of £10.41 per hour.
These pay rates will be due to increase once you have work onsite for 12 weeks.
Candidates will be required but not restricted to :
- Work on the freezing line adding fresh fish to the conveyor or taking off the frozen fish at the end of the line.
- Work as a knife hand on the trimming line.
- General labouring predominantly around the Fresh & Frozen Graders.
If you are looking for work then apply now. Alternatively you can call Gi Group - Grimsby on to book an appointment to speed up the process.