Trials Assistant - £13.60ph plus Hol Pay - Central London
Start ASAP for one 1 month initially
Do you have an excellent telephone manner? Are you an effective communicator and strong administrator able to support a busy team as a Trials Assistant?
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Trials Assistant is part of the administration team and supports the Trials Administrator and Trials Manager in the day to day running of the on-going trials.
- Communicate with health care professionals, administrative staff and stakeholders
- Assist with the preparation of meetings
- Record and distribute minutes
- Answering telephone calls for the trials team
- Prepare trial documentation
- Maintain filing systems for paper and electronic documents
- Maintain database
- Processing expense forms
- Arrange travel
- Order supplies
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Liaise with staff at all levels
- Build successful relationships with various colleagues
- Proven ability to manage high volumes of work
- Ability to manage priorities
- Extremely organised
- Excellent IT skills
- Great attention to detail
- Quick learner
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
- Microsoft Office
- Telephone Manner
- Travel Arrangements