A fast growing company who are looking for a Treasury Manager to join their finance department based in High Wycombe. This role holder will primarily assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilisation of cash in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company. This position will manage all aspects of Treasury activities. This includes driving the development of cash management, the cash forecasting process and the management of tax.
- Provide financial planning and analysis and manage the day-to-day activities in treasury function to meet the financial obligations of the company
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow, borrowings, debt, and capital management
- Allocate cash balances, maintain investment records, and prepare expense and earnings forecasts
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies
- Manage and all the company cash flow models
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes
- Manage relationships with financial service providers
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements
- Provide technical and other support for projects as needed
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Qualified accountant
- Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses
- Understanding of tax
- Experience in building complex financial models to evaluate various financial plans
- Must have advanced Excel skills
- Advanced analytical, organisation, and interpersonal skills
- Ideally 5 years' experience in treasury or a related discipline
- Treasury Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'