Our FTSE 100 client has both an interim and permanent opportunity for a Treasury Manager to join the team after recent restructuring.
- Managing the liquidity of the Group to ensure that there is has adequate cash resources whilst minimising debt draw downs.
- Forecasting debt and cash related accounts, including maintenance over the annual debt plan
- Maintain and manage the Group’s bank account portfolio. Ensure appropriate approvals gained before making changes.
- Management of the processing of external payments, internal transfers, debt drawdowns and repayments
- Monitoring tax and agency funding payments
- Overseeing daily cash balance reporting to the parent
- Supporting the Group Treasurer with new capital expenditure funding decisions
- Reviewing asset base certificates, covenant compliance and SPV manager reporting prior to submission
- Supporting the Group Treasurer with origination and structuring of long-term financing arrangements and syndicated debt facilities
- Maintaining and building relationships with lenders, rating agencies, and investors
- Annual budgeting of finance costs and monitoring actuals against budget
If this sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to get in touch and apply!