Our FTSE 100 client has both an interim and permanent opportunity for a Treasury Manager to join the team after recent restructuring.
- Managing the liquidity of the Group to ensure that there is has adequate cash resources whilst minimising debt draw downs.
- Forecasting debt and cash related accounts, including maintenance over the annual debt plan
- Maintain and manage the Group’s bank account portfolio. Ensure appropriate approvals gained before making changes.
- Management of the processing of external payments, internal transfers, debt drawdowns and repayments
- Monitoring tax and agency funding payments
- Overseeing daily cash balance reporting to the parent
- Supporting the Group Treasurer with new capital expenditure funding decisions
- Reviewing asset base certificates, covenant compliance and SPV manager reporting prior to submission
- Supporting the Group Treasurer with origination and structuring of long-term financing arrangements and syndicated debt facilities
- Maintaining and building relationships with lenders, rating agencies, and investors
- Annual budgeting of finance costs and monitoring actuals against budget
If this sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to get in touch and apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job