A specialist lender based in Central London is seeking to hire a Treasury Manager on a permanent basis as the company embarks on the next stage of their growth. With ambitious expansion plans for 2019 and beyond, including the launch of new lending platform, this is a critical hire in which the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the relationships with its funding line providers and investigating / reporting financial data. The successful candidate will have gained Treasury Management experience gained within a similar financial services organisation (knowledge of real estate finance / mortgage lending is preferred).
Duties to include:
- Manage the Group’s working capital by considering the cash inflows and outflows and available funding.
- Manage the day to day relationship with all funding line providers.
- Manage and present business forecast and analysis to exec on periodical basis
- Review the statutory accounts for funding vehicle companies (currently produced by a third party) to ensure that the accounts accurately reflect the financial performance of the SPVs.
- Understand and adhere to the industry financial regulations and legislation.
- Maintain adequate control across the various facilities to ensure that facilities are not breached and notify SMT of any potential breaches.
- Continually assess the tools and processes needed for the role and to propose more efficient systems.
- Manage negotiation of commercial terms on any new facility agreements, and amendments to existing agreements.
- Manage process of 'on-boarding’ all new funding agreements.
- Produce ad-hoc reports to Senior Management and the Board of Directors as required
- Work closely with other departments or solely on any other Treasury ad-hoc related issues / activities / projects as and when needed
- Be totally familiar with all bank facilities documents, mortgage sale agreements, covenant requirements etc.
- Produce and/or sign off all required reporting under the funding facility agreements, and any ad hoc request from funders.
- Allocate loans to the most suitable facility available, considering all financial and other relevant criteria and liquidity position.
- Check interest paid and payable calculations for all funding lines.
- Keep abreast of the financial regulations by participating in relevant educational/training opportunities.
To be considered, applicants will ideally hold a relevant Accountancy or Treasury qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/AMCT) with experience gained within financial services, ideally mortgage lending. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join one of the fastest growing specialist lenders in the UK.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'