A well recognised business is now recruiting for a Treasury Analyst to join their Finance team in surrey.
This role requires a Treasury analyst who has worked in a Treasury analyst role previously, has the ability to push projects forward and also analyse what is going on in the global market.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- FX Forecast and Actual
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of forex position forecast and actual every month, monitor deviations and provide compile feedback on variance analysis with a view to participate in the monthly discussions with management
- Cash Flow Forecast
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of cash flow Forecast bi-monthly, monitor deviations and provide analysis break-down and complete reporting presentation to management for further review and discussion
- Daily Cashflow
- Reporting of Daily Cashflow positioning utilising the in-house Treasury system
- Bank Account Management
- Continuous review of Bank Account Activity and submit Data analysis and reporting to line manager with a view to enhance daily operations or streamline accounts
- Payment Process
- Ensure Timely Processing of all Tax, Payroll related payments
- Cooperation with the Accounts Payable Team for timely processing of specific Vendor payments
- Ensure Sufficient Funding in place for all outgoing commitments
- Set Up Direct Debit and Standing Orders for the business and tracking the cashflow with a view to quarterly review with stakeholders
- Support for Payroll Process across 28 countries
- Query Handling
- Handle queries from stakeholders across the different countries and streams relating to advice on their area in relation to Treasury
- Responding to Bank queries
- Bank Guarantee
- Arrange and control bank guarantees and control guarantee fee.
- LC Arrangement for Receivables Area
- Banking Set-up
- Bank account, Zero balancing, direct debit, standing order
- Bank documentations such as Bank Mandates
- Proactively propose and implement operational improvement activities on the above responsibilities and systems.
- Work closely with Line Manager and highlight any operational issues.
- Contribute to and assist Line Manager on various ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- Responsibility to ensure completeness of outstanding daily tasks by the team and highlighting to Line Manager any unresolved issues.
- Work closely with the various parts of the business and shared service centres and respond to queries with swift resolution
- Cash management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'