SF Group are currently recruiting for an Accountant to work for our client based in Nottingham on a permanent basis.
- Cash forecasting and working with the corporate treasury team
- Liaising with debtors to ensure timely and accurate cash collection, allocation and reporting
- Responsibility for company bank accounts
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations and SAP journals
- Preparation of supplier and employee payments
- Ensuring the accuracy and adherence of employee expenses to company policy
- Monthly preparation of journals
- Development and reporting of key company KPI's
- Responsibility for leading projects to cleanse historical data and develop new processes
- Preparation of National Statistics information
- Understanding of customer accounts to ensure that there are no credit issues or sale blocks within SAP
- Intercompany balance reconciliation
- Responsibilities for providing information for internal and external company audits
- Adhoc duties and cover to support the requirements of the business as required.
Skills and Experience required:
- Ambitious individual working towards a professional qualification
- A passionate and customer focussed individual with excellent communication skills
- A proven ability to work well with internal/external customers
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply for immediate consideration.