Travel Industry - Luxury Travel Cruise Consultant, £24K plus incentives, London
A 5* Cruise company are looking for a reservation consultant to working in their opulent offices in an easy to reach central London location. As a reservation consultant you will be selling a full range of luxury product to their discerning clientele, aiming to maximise the revenue for each transaction, whilst providing excellent customer service at every given opportunity.
- You will answer incoming calls in line with company operating standards, responding to internal and external faxes, emails and phone messages in line with company standards with the aim to provide excellent customer service and satisfy customer needs by selling the range of Company's product range and up/switch selling where appropriate.
- This will be achieved by establishing customer needs, offering advice on products and provide suitable alternatives when not available which will help you achieve the necessary targets.
- You will accurately calculate and quote the price of the booking correctly, managing a booking routine in a well organized manner to help account for value and keep documentation updated in a timely and accurate manner, and pass booking to reservations administration in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- The successful candidate will have experience of working in a travel sales environment, and be out going with excellent communication skills and an enthusiasm for the cruising product.
- Experience of cruises is not necessary as full training will be given to the successful candidate.