Origin Multilingual is proud to announce, we are searching for a Travel and Expenses Advisor to join a multi-sector, serviced business within the Finance Accounting & Control team. This opportunity is offered on a full time and permanent basis.
As the Travel and Expenses Advisor, you will have knowledge of tax and mobile working legislation and working in the Client focused team supporting the companies FTSE 50 clients. Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Knowledge of tax and mobile working legislation
- Provide support travel, expenses, fleet and benefits
- Assessing cash expense claims
- Administering the Corporate Credit Card Programme & audit of transactions
- Ensure "Mobile Workers" are correctly identified and treated appropriately for tax and ensuring employee records are maintained
- Support employees with any queries relating to travel & expenses received
The successful candidate for the Assistant Manager - Finance & Accounting position will have the following competences:
- Have an understanding and ability to apply relevant tax and mobile working legislation
- Have experience of applying, company car, travel and expense and mobile working policies
- Demonstrate experience of managing a high volume workload with the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Experience of SAP is desirable but experience of Hyperion is essential
If this sounds like you please contact us at Origin Multilingual to begin your application.
Call , email or click apply below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'