Travel Executive - Central London - Luxury Travel
My client is a Central London leading luxury travel company which is searching for a lively & ambitious Travel Administrator with a can-do-attitude.
The chosen candidate would handle a direct relationship with high-end business and VIP celebrity clientele who will need reservations at short notice. All communication will be either on the phone or email therefore the quality of your customer service is crucial and must provide an unrivalled VIP experience.
Any experience in using Amadeus, Sabre, Galileo or Worldspan is valued however the client has the latest systems in place and will cross train you to any GDS system.
As a Luxury VIP Travel Executive you will:
- Work and learn alongside experts who have been in the industry for over 25 years.
- Progress within your career and work towards becoming a Senior Travel Executive or Travel Executive Manager.
- Be welcomed into a vibrant team which is more like a family - enjoy coming into work and feel fulfilled at the end of each day.
You will have:
- Experience of working to a high level of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Proven customer service experience.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Strong communication skills to all levels of staff and management.
For the right candidate my client is ready to offer an excellent package that will beat your current salary.
Ready for the challenge? Send me your updated CV now and let me get you where you need to be.
James Gibson - Jobsection.com