Travel Coordinator - Luxury Travel - London
My client is a Central London leading VIP travel company which is searching for a Travel Agent. You will be required to communicate using various mediums such as on the phone, email and face-to-face therefore the quality of your customer service is crucial and must provide an unrivalled VIP experience.
As a Travel Coordinator you will:
- Work and learn alongside experts who have been in the industry for over 25 years.
- Progress within your career and work towards becoming a Senior Travel Coordinator.
- Be welcomed into a vibrant team which is more like a family - enjoy coming into work and feel fulfilled at the end of each day.
You will have:
- Knowledge and expertise of the world's finest resorts and destinations, best times to visit and what to recommend whilst they are there.
- Great attention to detail and attention span.
- Strong work ethic, can fit into a team, are ok with working hard and sometimes longer hours.
My client's customer base is to envy, their clients are very particular, need inspiration and ideas to have a beautiful experience abroad and everything to the finest detail must be taken care of.
The team you could be working with is the best in the industry, they have master travel Coordinators, they are a lot of fun, and the workplace is young and vibrant.
Send me your CV today and I will get you to where you need to be in the travel industry.