Transport Purchase Order Administrator 16512
Our client, who is based in Thirsk, is recruiting for a well organised individual to join their established business. My client is looking for a candidate who can take a proactive approach to ensuring information is correct and provided in timely manner.
The role will involve the following duties;
- To ensure Purchase Orders (POs) are raised and GRN’d in a timely manner
- Raising POs in SAGE 200, from various sources of information
- GRN of Purchase Orders - Ensuring correct backing information is supplied, chasing for back up Information to enable timely GRN of PO
- Liaising with Suppliers and rectifying any Invoice Queries
- Chasing for missing information and rectification of issues.
- Ensuring All POs are raised in line with Period end Timetable
- Any other duties as and when required
Temporary contract for 6 months
Salary rage, £16,000 to £18,000 depending on experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"