Transport Coordinator - Doncaster - c£23k
- Logistics Transport Planning Coordinating
- Excellent Monday to Friday shifts
- 33 days holiday (25 plus 8 days)
- Regular access to vending machine and refreshment making facilities
An exciting opportunity for a Transport Coordinator in Doncaster with a successful, world-renowned local employer who are enjoying continued expansion, investment. They provide long term development, training and career prospects.
Transport Coordinator - the role:
- Working closely with the Transport Manager ensuring the daily operational requirements / SLA’s are achieved through safe, reliable and repeatable processes and focussing on:
- Planning the transportation needs of the business, analysing and devising new road/transportation schemes to ensure customers are satisfied at all times
- Coordinating all activities of a small transport team inc 8 drivers
- Supporting Health and Safety - working within an HSE culture, ensuring all members of staff go home safely each and every day
- SLA Performance - ensuring all SLAs are achieved in transport each day through effective communication
- Support a continuous improvement culture in the transport department
The Transport Coordinator will:
- Be customer focused, having a proven track record in a transport environment
- Be highly capable in transport planning, able to think quickly to overcome challenging situations
- Be IT literate capable of using MS Office, Google Products, yet comfortable in a paper based environment
- Be able to show the confidence and humility to challenging performance to understand and or correct any concerns that may affect present / future SLA performance.
- Feel comfortable coaching other team members to develop their skills
- Be able to demonstrate general coordinating skills including organization, planning, communicating, motivating & prioritizing
- A valid CPC would be advantageous
Travail employment group is operating as an employment agency. Once you click apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant from our team will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you within future relevant opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'