NEW JOB! Translation Project Manager - £22,oo0, an opportunity to join a world leading translation organisation
Fluent English + any 2nd language
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire (20 mins from Central London by train)
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is an international and very successful translation company.
To join their international translation department, they wish to recruit Translation Project Manager. Your role as Translation Project Manager will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee all stages of translation projects (receipt of request from client, price and delivery schedule quotation)
- Preparation of internal paperwork ( interpreting client’s instructions into a format understandable by all staff)
- Liaising with in-house translation staff, checking and production departments, to arrange translations and ensure that deadlines are met
- Invoicing instructions to Invoicing Department Day-to-day communication with clients
- Confirm order completion to clients and any and ad hoc duties required
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English + any 2nd language (ideally either German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish or Norwegian but all languages considered)
- Be educated to degree level - any subject (languages degree not essential)
- Previous administration experience
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise the workload
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer service focusAbility to multi-task
- Previous project management experience beneficial
SALARY & BENEFITS
£22,000 + benefits ( Private Healthcare Pension and life assurance scheme)
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US IMMEDIATELY.
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job