Transition Manager - 6 Months - Edinburgh - Negotiable Daily Rate
A blue chip Banking client of Pontoon Solutions is looking for a Transition Manager to help role a large scale PAM project of work into BAU. As Transition Manager you will be expected to work vertically across these areas. You must have excellent end to end process knowledge, as well as experience of transitioning projects to BAU.
- Create end to end transition plan from project stage to BAU. Control, manage and monitor project timescales and budgets, reporting variances, escalating as appropriate to overcome delays or difficulties
- Identify and understand Business Operating Model
- Proactively identify potential gaps in the plan, and understand what measures need to be taken in order to fill these gaps.
- Work closely with the Programme Leads to provide regular status reporting appropriately to different stakeholders and to agreed standards and recommend options for contingency plans.
- Engage stakeholders to influence direction of projects to meet the project milestones.
- Previous experience of a Transitional Project/Hand over to BAU
- Change management experience
- Good understanding of Access Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial Services experience would be beneficial
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Strong understanding of Business Operating Models
- Gap analysis
- Acceptance Criteria
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.