HRC Recruitment are searching for a Transaction Services Manager to join a globally recognised professional services firm with the role based in their well-established Edinburgh office. This global leader is offering a fantastic opportunity for Deal Advisory professionals to develop their experience in new and exciting ways.
As one of the top deals teams in Scotland the opportunities for progression are fantastic and your influence as an experienced, qualified professional will be invaluable to the continued growth of the team. As well as an industry leading salary and benefits package you can also take advantage of flexible working and other progressive benefits.
- Responsible for the delivery of client facing projects, being the main day to day point of contact for senior client contacts.
- Will be key team members on large complex assignments and will lead work streams on smaller and medium size engagements.
- Build and sustain relationships with client management team members and act as an ambassador and role model for the firm.
- Build, commercialise and sustain relationships with management team members for the benefit of the firm.
- Demonstrate the ability to give clear directions, as well as positive and constructive feedback.
- Coach less experienced staff and actively assist in the development of others.
- Strong academic background with financial qualifications such as ACA
- Experience of financial due diligence is highly regarded, though we would consider candidates with experience of managing advisory or transaction related engagements
- Excellent written and oral communication
- IT skills - strong excel, PowerPoint and word skills desired
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the 'apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.