Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Exceptional Graduates/Sales Proffessionals please apply. Hiring for their Manchester Office
Trainee Recruitment Consultancy - The Company
Outstanding business operating in global markets within the most lucrative sectors. £20,000 - £24,000 base salary + Uncapped Commission + Mobile phone & Apple Mac. 12-month continuous graduate trainee recruitment scheme. OTE £45,000
The Company are the best performing recruitment consultancy in the UK and arguably the World. Since their inception, they have achieved 150% growth year on year and they now recruit in the following sectors. Financial services recruitment consultancy, Technology recruitment consultancy and Life Sciences recruitment consultancy.
As a business, their clients range from Hedge funds to Global Pharmaceutical conglomerates and they are now looking to recruit fresh trainees for Each of their UK Offices. These offices are state of the art and centrally located.
Trainee Recruitment Consultancy - The requirements:
- Strong academics
- sales experience (of any kind) Their current top performer previously sold mops
- Highly motivated and financially driven
- Extremely resilient with examples from academic or personal life
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive nature - displayed through past achievements
Trainee Recruitment Consultancy -The Role:
- Placing Senior Candidates in high paying roles across the globe
- Telephoning/meeting senior executives and looking to generate business relationships
- Autonomy over your own projects, with the support of Senior Researchers
- Negotiating new business agreements
- Managing the full recruitment process
- Closing business deals
REDTUSK Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
- Business Development
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job