We are looking for a Training & Events Executive for our client based in Bracknell who deliver high profile key industry events, conferences, exhibitions and courses.
You'll be responsible for generating income from the sale of commercial products and services, including event tickets, sponsorship and Academy programmes. You will also participate in customer facing activities which generate leads and income across the organisation. This may include attending events and being the face of the company whilst building great rapport.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a hard-sell role, it is a customer focussed position with ZERO targets and ZERO KPI's
Some of the things you will get involved with are:
- Extensive collaboration across the business whether it be compiling prospect lists, developing sales collateral or using the database to cross-sell the full range of products, services and events
- Selling and liaising directly with consumers from leads to handing over secured sponsors and exhibitors to the Events team
- Not to forget the achievement of budgeted income targets from sales activity
- Reporting on sales pipeline, keeping accurate records of proposals, success rates and income is also key
Skills and experience we're looking for…
- Proven sales ability with confidence in cold sales techniques and closing negotiations
- Extremely organised with strong skills in planning and prioritising your workload
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
A few things you will receive in return…
- A really friendly, flexible and welcoming working environment
- Continued learning and development
- Access to a great pension scheme and a variety of health and well-being schemes
No two days will be the same in this exciting position, so if you thrive in an ever changing environment and love to get your teeth into a real challenge then this could be the role for you!
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).