DIA is the UK’s largest professional association for driver and rider trainers, and the leading provider of training events and continuing professional development (CPD) programme to the driver education profession. Our ADI helpdesk is always busy with calls from DIA members needing help, guidance and support with all aspects of their professional lives.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a full time Training Coordinator to join our small team as part of the Training and Events team. Your knowledge of training course administration and course bookings is essential for the smooth running of our busy calendar of CPD courses.
You will work closely with the Head of Membership and Training to coordinate the smooth running of our busy programme of training courses. As a friendly and expert voice at the end of the phone, you will assist members to discuss the courses and content with them, making course bookings, liasing with venues nationwide for the best deals and providing members with all the information and support they need in making their customer journey as smooth as it can be.
What would a day involve?
- Assisting DIA’s training and events team to manage training course admin
- Liaising with venue finders and also with venues directly nationwide to find the right venue, location and price
- Selling courses and events over the phone
- Processing course bookings
- Speaking with course attendees over the phone and via email
- Liaising with other departments about course bookings
- Chasing up calls and emails
- Occasional travel to events
- Assisting with DIA membership duties when required
Who would this role suit?
It goes without saying that you’ll need to be personable, enjoy dealing with the public and that you can handle issues calmly and effectively, with excellent organizational skills.
The ideal person must have
- Experience of working in a similar training and events admin role
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and good attention to detail
- A pragmatic approach to overcoming issues
- Handling complaints and liaising with members
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and be IT literate
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"