Job Title: Training Coordinator
As part of the Technical Support and Engineering Team your core role will be to maintain and develop the internally created training system.
Specific training on our existing product lines will be provided as required.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow the area of training within us to encompass all disciplines of the company as well as being responsible for the training of 3rd party operators running our tools. They will be expected to aid in building a Business Development and Operations team that exceed client expectations regarding service quality and assist other disciplines within the team in achieving this goal.
Role and Responsibilities:
· To maintain and own the Field Engineer Training Program in order to output and maintain competent field engineers.
· Craft a training program aimed at the Business Development Team which will give us a cohesive and aligned approach.
· Teach all training programs using differing media types including video based training, web meeting based training, one on type training both in Norwich and at operational bases in additional to larger group training again either in Norwich or at locations
· Build upon the company's global competency system, increase participation in this along with ensuring it has meaning both for the individuals Involved and for the decisions it allows the company to make.
· Assist with QHSE training and materials.
· Support the Technical Advisor in delivering new products into the field.
· Provide operational support alongside the technical support team.
· Use operational experience to assist where required in the development of operational procedures.
· Use operational experience to assist where required in the testing/ evaluation of new tool developments.
· Cover operational requirement in the Southern North Sea using 's suite of Slickline and Wireline logging tools.
· Behaving in a professional, courteous and suitable manner at all times.
· Abiding by and adhering to the Company's Code of Business Conduct.
· A minimum of 6 year's experience within a Wireline/ Slickline logging tool environment.
· Exposure to pre job and post job Business Development and Operational workings.
· Experience of training a multi-skilled, multilingual workforce
· Downhole Camera experience preferable
· Preferred knowledge of the various forms of conveyance
· Competent in creating Web and Video based training media.
· Prior knowledge in creating and implementing a global skills and competency matrix
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist engineering recruitment company based in Norfolk