Trainer Assessor - Health & Social Care - Surrey
£21000 - £25000 pa + company car
Our client is a well-established good specialist training provider operating from 45 centres across England They are dedicated to the health and social care sector and they understand the needs of both the employer and the learner. They consistently achieve a higher than average success rate of apprenticeship completion.
They currently seek to appoint a fulltime and permanent Trainer Assessor in Health & Social care to manage a caseload in the Surrey area. This is a homebased role with travel to an office in Leatherhead twice a month. They will consider a trainee if you have solid care experience at management level.
The purpose of the role is to manage a caseload of learners and ensure that the delivery of training programs meet the requirements of the funding agency, awarding organisation and
Key duties include:
To be responsible for maintaining a caseload of learners as agreed with Line Manager and appropriate to the Risk banding of the Trainer/Assessor
To coach, train and assess candidates through qualifications and apprenticeship frameworks, complying at all times company and Awarding Organisations Quality Assurance requirements
To support the business growth activity with following up leads, generating new business and supporting learners into sustainable employment if applicable in order to meet agreed targets and budget contributions as directed by Line Manager and meeting agreed start profiles
* Minimum of 3 years' experience within specialist vocational sector
* Management experience within residential, domiciliary, supported living environments required. Experience working with adults with elderly dementia patients is a must - any other experience with adults with mental health conditions and/or learning disabilities is a bonus
* Excellent practical and theoretical knowledge of vocational specialism
* Health & Social care qualificaiton to L3 essential
* Assessing and/or teaching qualifications (desirable)
* Possess or working to a minimum of level 2 standard in Maths and English
* Good IT skills - working level of knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and other MIS and databases
The salary on offer is £21000 - £25000 +Company car + mileage + Benefits
Please apply to Morello Recruitment Solutions online quoting M17497
This position will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Morello are acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.
Morello are an independent recruitment agency recruiting for the FE, Skills and Welfare to Work Sectors on a temporary, contract and permanent basis across the UK.
- NVQ Assessor
- health & social care
- Trainer Health & Social care