Traineeship Engagement officers play an essential role in promoting the Traineeship curriculum offer to Employers to secure work placement and progression opportunities for our learners. The post holder will achieve this through regular engagement and interaction with Employers across the North East and Tees Valley and have overall responsibility of promoting the traineeship opportunities on the NAS site. The purpose of this is to gain meaningful work experience and interviews for our students upon completion to support the transition from completion of training and qualifications into employment.
- Developing and maintaining good strong relationships with Employers within the North East & Tees Valley.
- Identifying and promoting the benefits of Traineeships to employers
- Engaging with potential learners and providing them with accurate information, advice and guidance along with keeping records of all of the above activities
- Identify employment opportunities linked within the training and qualifications that we provide within our Pre-employment provision. The purpose of this is to gain interviews for our learners and support the transition from completion of training and qualifications into employment Apprenticeships or Further Education.
- Maintaining the placement tracking details for each of the employers and effectively Promoting Traineeship opportunities via NAS site and social media networks.
- Support the tracking of the learners upon completion into a positive destination for a period of 26 weeks.
- To identify and engage in communication with local employment partnership groups to promote our services and identify employment opportunities
- Responding to client enquiries and providing support to their requirements Attending promotions days at clients premises when required and promoting the companies services to potential customers/learners
- Attending careers events in order to promote Learning Curve Group
- Accurately and timely completion of all placement Health & Safety Vettings.
- Effectively communicating with other staff members about day to day activities
- Conduct your role in line with the company value and expected behaviours
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
- Comply with the Safeguarding, Prevent and Health and Safety Policies and to be vigilant to potential concerns and risks
- Ensure confidentially and professionalism at all times
- Deliver the company values
- Excellent communication at all levels
- You are self-motivated
- Driver with access to your own vehicle
- Substantial customer service skills
- Sales and marketing experience including cold calling
- Have experience within Traineeship / Apprenticeship recruitment
- Level 2 IAG qualification or willing to work towards
- Holidays - 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension - 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
LCG is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'