Trainee Weddings Assistant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Weddings Assistant to join the Shuttleworth Estate in rural Bedfordshire, working 35 hours per week, 5 days over 7. With its rolling parkland vistas and compelling history, the Estate offers an extraordinary setting for weddings across 3 stunning venues.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about pursuing a career in the Weddings industry, who will join our small team in providing a unique and memorable experience for all of our guests.
As part of the role, you will undergo in-house and external training. This blended learning approach of practical and theoretical understanding is an incredible opportunity that will support you in your personal career development. We offer the right candidate the chance to gain a Diploma in Wedding and Event Planning accredited by NCFE plus the benefit of on the job training from industry professionals.
- To complete all training provided in a timing manner and to a very high standard.
- To assist with the overall process of developing Shuttleworth’s wedding brand and ensuring operational excellence at all times.
- Provide support and assistance to the Weddings Team in the day to day running of Weddings across The Shuttleworth Estate.
- To fully understand the Shuttleworth proposition and any restrictions or limitations
- To assist with the development of weddings at Shuttleworth
- To provide support to the day-to-day operations of weddings across The Shuttleworth Estate
- To prepare events plans, floor plans and any other paperwork relevant to weddings
- To arrange tours and menu tastings as appropriate
- To attend weddings where required and ensure all weddings are delivered on time with excellent customer service and high standards
- To communicate with all relevant departments at Shuttleworth to ensure wedding plans are operationally feasible
- To take part in team briefings as required
- To respond to new wedding enquiries in a professional manner to maintain the reputation of Shuttleworth
- To provide general administration assistance to the Weddings Manager, to include liaising with customers and suppliers where applicable
- Carry out other general tasks as may reasonably be requested by the Weddings Manager.
- A willing to learn new skills
- Have excellent customer service ability
- The ability to work calmly under pressure, to tight deadlines
- The ability to communicate with other operational departments at Shuttleworth
- The ability and can do attitude to work evening and weekends where required
- Proficient in the use of software applications to include Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Good communication skills both written and oral across a wide ranging audience both internal and external
- Good record of attendance and punctuality
- Hold a full UK driving licence with own car due to location
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Event Planning
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'