Trainee Telesales Advisor
We are looking for bright, talented, and enthusiastic people to join our Client’s hugely successful Ecommerce internal sales team. These permanent opportunities will suit ambitious individuals who are looking to build a successful career in sales. Previous telesales experience is not required. Excellent basic salary of £19,000pa increasing to £20,500pa after a successful probationary period with an OTE in the 1st year of approx. £25k
Joining the successful Telesales Academy, you will benefit from a comprehensive training programme. The team is the best in the industry, and they believe in rewarding people for outstanding performance, nurturing, and supporting talent for the future.
Here’s what one of the Trainee Telesales Advisor’s said about joining the team:
The academy scheme is a great way to immerse yourself into the packaging world. You receive great training, have a real opportunity to make a very good level of commission and you have the chance to work with the real experts in the industry. There is no better way to learn about a product than selling it first-hand to the user. This really gives you a sense of the customer needs. The training I received in the academy helped me to progress into my new and now current role of Product Specialist. Rather than just selling a product, you are selling the customer a solution and a better way to make them more efficient and save them money. I couldn’t recommend the Academy role more!
We are looking for individuals who have great communication skills, drive, determination, and a proven track record of achievement, who would thrive working in a professional, fast paced, fun environment.
What you’ll be doing?
- Outbound Business to Business telephone sales
- Highlighting benefits to potential customers
- Exploring potential solutions for customers
- Offer excellent customer service
- Delivering / exceeding sales targets and KPI’s
- Contribute to team’s success
- Promoting the brand
What’s on offer?
- Excellent basic Salary £19000pa increasing to £20,500pa after a successful probationary period
- Uncapped open ended commission with an OTE in the 1st year of approx. £25,000pa
- Full training (Coaching & ongoing support)
- A fun fast paced work environment
- Good work - life balance. 8:30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Childcare Vouchers
- Career Progression
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'