Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That’s the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.
Job Description Summary
Use the resources and training materials available, to learn the appropriate programming languages required for the role, apply this by working on minor bug fixes and enhancements under direct supervision. Under direct supervision, completes basic programming tasks including analysis, coding, configuring, testing, debugging, troubleshooting, documentation, application health monitoring/alerting, and implementation of programs. This job does not lead others
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Learns and trains in the appropriate programming languages required for the role.
- Performs system programming tasks of basic complexity that are often repeatable.
- Responsibilities include performing basic analysis, coding, testing, debugging, configuration, incident investigation, documentation, application health monitoring/alerting, and implementation of programs.
- Estimates work assignments at a basic level. Often requires significant guidance from more experienced team members or a manager.
- Begins to develop basic business knowledge and terminology through daily work assignments.
- GCSE level of education or equivalent required.
Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
- Prior technology internship or work experience preferred.
- Knowledge or experience of any programming language would be beneficial but not essential
Job Specific Technical Skills & Competencies
Environmental / Work Schedules / Other
- Use of Display Screen Equipment (Continuously)
- Travel Requirements: Travel Occasionally
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences.
If you have questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'