You don't need experience as we will fully train you. You do need drive, enthusiasm and be able to build relationships with people you don't know.
We know who thrives in our team and you will love working with us if this sounds like we are describing you:
- Trustworthy and Honest - You work hard regardless of whether you are being supervised or working alone
- Driven & Self-motivated - You want to achieve results to move forward in your life
- Ownership & Accountability - You take responsibility for your results and look for ways to improve
- Energetic and Fun - You help bring energy to a team and pick others up when they are down
- Accurate - You want to get it right first time
- Team Player - You help others when they need support and are willing to work on things that aren't specifically "your job"
- Positive Mindset - You look for the positive in every situation, not dwelling too much on the negatives
About the Role
Telecoms should be seen as an asset, with the right solution businesses can improve efficiency, reduce operational costs and increase cash flow by ensuring that they never miss a call. The challenge is ensuring this message is delivered to as many customers as possible in a passionate and sincere manner.
Your job is to speak to people that you don't know and find out what the telecoms challenges they face are and then suggest a solution from our menu of services that will meet their need. These are the day to day requirements of the role:
- Building relationships with existing and potential customers
- Hitting the targets the team needs to achieve its goals
- Managing potential customers so you can call them when they are ready to buy
- Generating new leads for colleagues in field sales
- Qualifying potential customers from our data to see if they may need what we can provide
- Selling product solutions directly over the phone
- Reviewing clients accounts to work out the best solution for the customer
Required Criteria For Success
- Ability to meet and exceed any monthly Sales & Operational Targets
- Able to work autonomously and willing to prospect for opportunities, beyond those provided by the company
- Ability to quickly identify whether an opportunity is best served via the desk or field and act accordingly
- Ability to work well as part of a team
We find solutions to our customer's telecom and ICT problems. We are proud of our team of 16 people and how we support them to reach their potential.
You will be working in our friendly and positively charged team based in Maidstone. You will be reporting to the Sales Director, Kevin Honey who has a wealth of knowledge you can learn and develop from.
Your 16 colleagues are supportive good-natured individuals that can show you how to be successful here.
If we sound like a place you can see yourself thriving in then apply today, we would love to hear from you.
- Good Working Environment
- Team Nights out
- Free Parking
- Incentive plan
- Annual Loyalty bonus
- Workplace Pension
- Earn up to £44,000 In 12 Months