Are you looking for a career in Residential Care?
Are you currently studying to complete a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care?
A residential setting in the Longtown area are seeking to appoint a Trainee Residential Care Assistant to join their team. The establishment caters for the elderly and provides support for residents with physical disabilities and multisensory impairments.
- Personal care needs
- Communication, mobility and daily routine support
- Independent living skills, education and leisure activities
- Medication administration
- Level 2 or Level 3 Health & Social Care
- Previous experience within a residential/care setting
- Previous experience working with complex learning disabilities, physical disabilities and multisensory impairments
The role will involve providing daily care and support for residents including personal care needs, communication, independent living skills, daily routine support, mobility and general leisure and learning activities. Residents can sometimes display challenging behaviour so it is essential that you have experience in a similar environment.
You must be available to work 7 days a week on an ad-hoc basis and be available at short notice.
- Personal Care
- Residential Care