Sales people, where are you???
If you have 6 months sales experience and looking for a career, we have the opportunity for you.
Have you ever considered a career in recruitment?
If not, this is why you should:
Monday to Friday, standard office Hours
Good Basic Salary
Excellent On Target Earnings - Commission
Company benefits, including healthcare, gym, holidays
Personal Job Satisfaction
The opportunity to earn off your sales ability
The company that I am recruiting for are looking for sales people to come into Trainee Recruitment Consultants role.
With offices in Essex & London we can accommodate you if you wish to work close to home or in the city of London.
You will need to be:
- Money hungry
- Sales Driven
- Looking to build a career in recruitment
- Loyal to the company
- Available to learn and grow within the team
- Presentable with strong communication skills
What to expect?
- You will be taught how to build your own desk
- How to become a 360 recruitment consultant
- How to deal with hard sales situations
- You will be working in a busy sector
- No threshold on commission, which means you can earn extra from day one!
Career progression available:
- Team Lead
- Business Development roles
- 360 Senior recruitment roles
Ideal Person will have:
- 6 months STRONG SALES EXPERIENCE (This does not include inbound calls or credit card selling)
- Enjoy competitive sports or have a competitive attitude
- Confident and presentable, you will need to be trusted to stand in front of clients
- Available to start asap
- Willing to learn
If you feel like this role is for you then please do apply now. We can interview you immediately and put you at the front of the queue through the great client relationships we have